The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) specifically apply to your use of the Website (references to “you” or “your” being construed accordingly). Using the Website indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website may only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- We may revise the Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms, because they are binding on you if you use the Website. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
Use of Website
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are to be modified by you in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are to be used by you separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice must appear in all copies.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Website or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this Website. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this Website in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this Website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered and unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Website shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by us.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojans, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section S11596 Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if our or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form OR registration form).
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Links to and from other Websites
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, We provide you with the Website on the basis that We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.